Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Looooooooooo

Scene....

Melissa is sitting on the couch. Eating. Melissa is always eating. Melissa is currently on her second ice cream sandwich of the night. American Idol is on TV. Scott Savel is singing, therefore Melissa refuses to look at the screen, and instead stubbornly stares at her toes.

Darbie enters the apartment and sees Scott Savel on the television.

Darbie: Ugh.
Melissa: This is my first ice cream sandwich.
Darbie: My legs hurt soooo bad. I took a serious beating last night I walked...
Melissa: It's totally Scott's week to go. He blows. And not in a good way.
Darbie: Oh. Good. But, my legs....
Melissa: We're walking 11 miles at the end of May, your legs better stop complaining.
Darbie: Oh yea, I think...
Melissa: I got stuck behind a train today.
Darbie: Wel...
Melissa: Oh! Shut up! Anthony is on.
Darbie: I'm over Anthony, who is he to not wear glasses? I mean...
Melissa: HA! Even A-Fed is better than Scott this week, this is a veeery good sign of bad signs for Scott.
Darbie: Oh! My legs hurt really bad. They have been hurting all...
Melissa: Bo better not be in the bottom three this week. I want to be in the audience cheering him on. But I wouldnt have a lame sign that says "Go Bo," I would have something like, "Be my Beau, Bo!" Then he would see the sign and fall in love with me. Then we would marry and have children. I would, of course, send you autographed pictures of him.
Darbie: Thanks. I cant feel my legs anymore. Is that normal?
Melissa: Yea, I think so.

End Scene.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home