Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I havent done one of these in a while....

These questions apply to your SENIOR year in high school. After your done reading your friends answers, erase them, fill in your own, and re-post.

During senior year:
1. What School did u attend?Westview High School
2. What year was it? 1999-2000
3. What were your favorite band(s) or artist(s)? 311, No Doubt
4. What was your favorite outfit? I went through a faze where I bought all the T-shirts I could afford. So t-shirts and jeans. Tennis Shoes. God, I wish I were wearing that right now too.
5. What was up with your hair? Uhhh, I think I wore my hair in a straight cut to my chin. Which, honestly isnt that different from what it is now. So I dont like the attitude of this question...
6. Who were your best friend(s)? Uhhh, Jme, Jen, Lindsey, Sarah, Brianne, Sona, Tiva
7. What did you do after school? Worked
8. Where did you work? Rock Creek Cleaners as a cashier and annoyed teenager.
9. Did you take the bus? Noooooo, I had a puegot, then I had my neon.
10. Who did you have a crush on? David. You dont know him....
11. Did you have a girlfriend/boyfriend and who? I had Luke.
12. Did you fight with your parents? Gosh, I dont remember. No?
13. Did you ever get detention? No, they never caught me.
14. Favorite Subject? Uhh, my favorite class was pottery. It was last term, so I had major senioritis. I had that class with Shobna (I didnt spell her name right...), the teacher was one of those who idolized the popular kids, so we were able to be present for role call, and then we could sneak out without her noticing. Haha, I think I stayed for a total of two classes to make the art. In my case "art". I tried making a face of a girl, when it came out... OH how I laughed! and laughed and laughed and laughed at my art. I got an A.
16. Who did you have a CELEBRITY crush on? Nick Hexum, naturally...
17. Did you smoke cigarettes? Still dont.
18. Did you lug all of your books around in your backpack all day? Yes, because thats what backpackswere for... Also I had a bottom locker under a freshman. I was not about to kneel befor a freshman.
19. Best event ever? Senior night. Jenga.....
20. Did you have a 'clique'? Hell ya.
21. Where was your Senior Prom at? I dunno, some warehouse....
22. Did you have a "Max" (hangout) like Zach, Kelly and Slater? A lot of people would go to Red Robin... I dunno though.
23. Admit it, were you popular? The term "Popular" makes me sneeze.
24. Who did you want to be just like? I didnt want to be like anyone. I just wanted high school to be over.
25. What did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to major in history.
26. Where did you think you'd be at the age you are now? I dunno. Done with college. HAHAHAHA. ::sigh::
27. What was the color of your yearbook? Gray I think.
28. What was the colors of your school? Silver, Red, and Navy.
29. What was your school mascot? Wildcats. Haha. Original, I know.

1 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Blogger jen said...

High school sucks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home