Thursday, April 07, 2005

What!!!

I cant even... What the... I wont... What... First Bush now... What's wrong...

AMERICA!!!! I'm VERY dissapointed!

I actually blacked out for a second when Ryan announced that fattie was safe. And then I started yelling, which probably isnt the best thing to do when I just have recovered my voice. Then I called my mom and yelled at her for a bit. Then I hung up the phone and yelled at Darbie for a while. Then I stayed awake for hours fretting for the future of America.

I swear, I'm moving to Canada if that boy wins.

2 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. is american idol taking over your life?! hahhhahah

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger jen said...

Although I do not feel the same rip-roaring passion you do, I concur.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home