Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I hate Scott THIIIIIIIIIIIS much!

I hate Scott (American Idol Scott). I hate him so much, in fact, that I am renaming my blog from "Let the Melissa Begin" to "I Hate Scott" until that boy is off of AI.

He looks like an overgrown infant. With some weird beird thingy. And he cant sing all that well. SIMON WANTS HIM GONE. I WANT HIM GONE. KELLY WANTS HIME GONE. I'm SURE JENNIFER WANTS HIM GONE. .MY MOM WANTS HIM GONE. SWEET AND LOVABLE BEVERLY WANTS HIM GONE. So why is he still on?!!?

GAAAAAAAH!

4 Comments:

At 3:42 PM, Blogger jen said...

I am so with you girlie. Mr. Pilsbury-wife beater, needs to go.

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger sir77 said...

Yeah, Scott blows.
OMG!!!!!! I didn't know "Bringing Up Baby" was one of your favorite movies! Are you totally serious? That's a hilariously fun time. Barry even got me the dvd for my birthday last month.

 
At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in total shock! Who is voting for this loser? Not the girlfriend he beat up, not anyone I know. He is repulsive and without talent (or looks). How can we get him off this show??

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

AAARRRRGGG!!!
Once again the stupidity of the American public has amazed me. Why I keep holding out hope that our society will wake up, is beyond me. I can only pray that next week the disgusting thing known as Scott will be GONE> If only we could get rid of Bush the same way!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home