Friday, April 08, 2005

This is the blog that Melissa wrote!

50 minutes and I'm out-a here. Hahahaaaa. Take that week! I'm going over yonder to the land of Salem, Oregon tonight for a dinner with Darbie and her family. Her grandmother and I will be the only ones without dates. So unbeknowest (is that a word? it should be if it isnt) to grandma dearest, she is my date. Usually I'm not into older folk...like...romantically, but tonight shall be the exception. Now that I think on it, I'm not into females either....

Hunh. Oob Bla dee.

I got one of the best movies of all time through Netflix yesterday. It's "Bringing Up Baby" starring Cary Grant and whats-her-name... Katherine Hepburn. ::Nudge, Nudge/Hint, Hint Jenifer.... I predict a movie night coming up...::

[reading letter about new leopard]
Susan Vance: "He's three years old, gentle as a kitten, and likes dogs." I wonder whether Mark means that he eats dogs or is fond of them?

Well, ok. I'm done with this here blog.

This could very well be the most pointless and dumb blog entry I have ever written. Should I be proud or annoyed?

1 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahha movie night sounds great! let me know when and where. i get off work at 5:30 monday - friday, and weekends open. =) i love movie nights!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home