Monday, April 18, 2005

Ah-ha!

I woke up this morning and saw a spider. Which was actually good, because I was too sleepy to be scared of it. So I killed it dead. Mwahahaha.

But it got me to thinking (when I was able to function a few minutes later) spiders not only are scary, but pointless and annoying. Just like...(you've guessed it!) Scott Savel! Scott Savel is the spider of the insect world! He is scary, annoying, and pointless. I want to squish him like I did the spider this morning with an old pair of socks.

Hmmm, what would the other contestants be....
Vonzell would be a ladybug, naturally. I love lady bugs.
Anthony would be a fly, just annoying and pointless, minus the scary.
Constantine would be an ant.
Bo would be a black widow. Now...before you say the obvious, "black widows ARE spiders" I just want to add, that black widows DEMAND respect. And black widows are the rockers of the insect world.
Carrie is, without a doubt, a caterpillar. Not yet a butterfly.
Anwar is a.....potato bug.

OK, I should work.

5 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with the Big Dork or rather, A Big Dork. Scott is annoying, and I don't even watch this show, just by keeping up on your blogs is how I keep up with this show. I watch "The Lost" at the same time and same day, not same Bat Station though. I did listen in on one night, enough to keep me informed of who you all talk about. Did you go with YumYumIceCream this weekend?

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger jen said...

Constantine is a moth. Whenever there is a camera, he totally is drawn to it, and gives us his ugly mug.

 
At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your post made me think of garfield and his spiders. oh. and i now work in an office. an office. i should watch office space now. movie night? we still have bringing up baby... and now office space!

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Tanya said...

A moth, now I agree with Jen. That makes perfect sense! Now, I'm not annymous either! I feel so important now! I'm like official!

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger sir77 said...

It's good not to be anonymous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home