Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Two Options

I have to options at the current moment. I could work OR I could write a blog entry. By now I hope you've figured which option I have chosen.

Since I actually have nothing to write about today, I would like to take the time to apologize for my "Nose Plumber" blog entry I wrote yesterday. No, I was neither drunk nor high. I was just high is all. Off of Advil Cold & Sinus (gel caps). Supposedly they are non drowsy.

LIES PEOPLE!! Advil Cold & Sinus makes you drowsy and confusing!

No matter though, I got through yesterday, and I am well into getting through today. Which in turn will get me through this week. Good.

Speaking of yesterday! I finally went grocery shopping! I've been eating all of Darbie's food. So I replenished her stock. In fact, not only did I replenish her stock, I improved her stock! I bought her Scoobi Doo shaped Macaroni and Cheese!!!! I was soooo happy! Of course I was still high off of Advil Cold and Sinus, but whatever.

Darbie is so lucky to have me. Even if she doesnt know it.

Scoobi Doo shaped M&C makes me smile. I love smiling.

And yes, I have taken Advil Cold and Sinus today too. Lay off.

4 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

OMG!! I think you are an addict. I believe it is time for an intervention!! No more Advil for you, missy!!

 
At 10:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

leaving for cali, when i get back, lets do a movie night. for the potluck (which is still being planned out) you can bring mac and cheese. very american-like.

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger sir77 said...

Melissa, I've read some of your recent posts and, I must say, Run Lola Run and Donnie Darko are two VERY good, VERY ORIGINAL movies. I especially love Donnie Darko, which I have recommended to Kelly. However, judging from her post, she has neglected to take my advice about seeing it. Oh well, I guess it's best left for "those on the know," if you know what I mean.
Cheerio!

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger jen said...

Have you tried medical marijuana to wean yourself from this addiction?
Worth a shot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home