Friday, April 01, 2005

Arg

So, I'm sickly. I have a temperature and I am not working. If I'm not shivering, I'm sweating buckets. I was sitting alone in my apartment this morning, then I got really really really bored with being sick. And I missed my dogs.

You see, back in the day, when I was young, and little Snuffy was alive, I would get sick and sweet little Snuffy would snuggle with me and nurse me back to health. Twas very sweet. I mistakenly thought that if I came back to my parents place Lexi would snuggle with me here. Nooooo. Murphy is too jealous of a dog to let Lexi have all the attention. It was Murphy who had to snuggle with me. And let me tell you, a 129lb dog who has just been running out in the rain is NOT fun to snuggle with. His breath smells like fish today. Gross.

I'm going back home now. I'm tired.

1 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

get well soon! and i promise i will too. and when we both get better, we'll hang out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home