Tuesday, January 04, 2005

3 Days...

I have three more days at this job. Three more days in Portland. I know I complain about Portland a lot, but, I'll miss it here. When I was walking into work today, I looked off towards the waterfront. It's all sunny and beautiful today, I could almost see the ferris wheel from the Rose Festival up. And I got all sad and depressed. I'm gonna miss walking along the waterfront during lunch in the summer time. Seeing kids play frisbee... Bikers biking... joggers jogging... bummers bumming.... lovers loving... ::sniff, sniff::

I love you Portland...

If only it didnt cost so damn much to park downtown.

1 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

Hey give me your money!! No I don't want your damn fritos!!!
B@#$H

just keep that in mind

 

Post a Comment

<< Home