Monday, January 03, 2005

2004/2005

So, here I am... bored at work. So I thought I would tell everyone what I liked/loved about 2004. Here we go!!

The movies! Good movies, great movies. I liked Dogville, Sideways, Shrek 2, and other ones that were good. I cant remember them off the top of my head.

My vacations! Cant go wrong in Vegas. Despite the drama that went on, I had a very fatastic time. Each of my friends is more fun than the next. North Carolina... It was restful when I needed rest, I cant ask for more. Wait, I can! Walmart. Hahaha. Ah, Walmart.... oi.

My roommates! Darbie moved in. I like Darbie. She's kick ass, I like her even when I complain about her. Crackhead roommate and roommate with excessive gas move out. My life is soooo much smoother with them gone. It's refreshing. Like ice cold water on the hotest day of the year (Look I did a similie!!!).

The people I work with!! I love them all, and I'll miss them all (my farewell party is this friday...).

My love life!! I'm single, and I think I kinda like it. Plus, I'm the only one of my friends who was able to remain successfully single. HAHAHA, TAKE IT!!! You know its true.

Here is why I'm excited for 2005.

The obvious.. my new job. I start on the 10th. I'm already nervous. I have much to learn, like Luke Skywalker in the original Star Wars (another similie!! great scott!).

The movies again! Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Star Wars, The Producers... I cant wait! Yes!

Hmmm, other than that, 2005 looks to be a very boring year.... hoo boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home