Tuesday, December 28, 2004

YOU What is your name?: Melissa
Are you named after anyone?: Well, the original Melissa was a nurse to the god Zeus (when he was a baby), she nursed with honey. I'll just assume I was named after her.
What's your screename?: Stupid
Would you name a child of yours after you?: Doubt it.
If you were born a member of the opposite sex what would your name be?: Mitchell. Thank GOD I'm a girl.
If you could switch names with a friend who would it be?: Err, I dunno?
Are there any mispronounciations/typos that people do with your name constantly?: Actually, people, a lot of the time, call me Michelle. Which really isnt a mispronounciation of Melissa, its just the people being stupid.
Would you drop your last name if you became famous?: Well, since there are not a lot of Melissa's out there.... sure.

BASICS
Your gender: Female...
Straight/Gay/Bi: I'm an arrow
Single?: Thanks be to God, yes, I am indeed.
If not, do you want to be?: ~~~~~
Birthdate: 11/04/1981
Your age: 23 (no one likes you when you're 23)
Age you act: Gosh, I dunno. 23. Because I am 23.
Age you wish you were: 9
Your height: 5'3
Eye color: Blue.
Happy with it?: I dont have to look at them... are YOU happy with it?
Hair color: Blonde. Arent I a regular Barbie Doll... heh..
Happy with it?: Fine
Lefty/righty/ambidextrous: I like to think I'm ambidextrous. However, this isnt the case.
Your living arrangement: I live with Darbie. In an apartment. In Beaverton.
Your family: Kris, Tom, Brenna, Murphy, Lexi, Betty. Oh, right. Lindsay too.
Have any pets?: Well, I like to think Murphy and Lexi are mine. They belong to my parents though. Betty's mine. She's a hampster. (an evil french pirate hampster)
Whats your job?: Well, I WAS a receptionist. NOW I'm a financial aid officer. TAKE THAT WORLD!!
Piercings?: Ears.
Tattoos?: I have one. Yes
Obsessions?: Sims 2. And Bonanza.
Addictions?: Is picking at your nails an addiction? Picking at my nails.
Do you speak another language?: Simeleon language.
Have a favorite quote?: Let's see.... Ummm... "I give her my heart, and she gives me a pen"
Do you have a webpage?: No.

DEEP THOUGHTS
Do you live in the moment?: I dont know.
Do you consider yourself tolerant of others?: If they arent annoying me, yes. Mostly people annoy me.
Do you have any secrets?: Haha, sure.
Do you hate yourself?: Qutie the opposite, I think I may like myself too much.
Do you like your handwriting?: Wow, this IS deep.
Do you have any bad habits?: I pick at my nails.
What is the compliment you get from most people?: Ummm, lets see... "Wow! You DO have big boobs!"
If a movie was made about your life, what would it be called?: "let the melissa begin...."
What's your biggest fear?: heights. i hate them, i hate them, i HATE them.
Can you sing?: I'm a really good hummer.
But is it good?? Absolutely not.
Do you ever pretend to be someone else just to look cool?: I like to think I'm Carrie from Sex and the City.
Are you a loner?: Not on weekend nights. But other than that, umm, I guess not, no.
What are your priorities in life?: Playing Sims 2
If you were another person, would you be friends with you?: Umm, hell yea...
Are you a daredevil?: HAHHAHAHAHA. I cant even poop in public places.
Is there anything you fear or hate about yourself?: I'm too picky. About boys.
Are you passive or agressive?: Depends on how many drinks I've had...
Do you have a journal?: Well, I write in a blog.
What is your greatest strength and weakness?: Strengh - People like me! Weakness - I dont like people
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?: I'd be more book smart.
Do you think you are emotionally strong?: Yes.
Is there anything you regret doing/not doing in life?: Perhaps. I'm too lazy to think back on anything though.
Do you think life has been good so far?: Keeps getting better.
What is the most important lesson you've learned from life?: Networking works!
What do you like the most about your body?: my nose. and my ears.
And least?: My stomach. Its HUGE!
Do you think you are good looking?: Better looking than you, thats for sure.
Are you confident?: Not. At. All. I pretend to be though. It works.
What is the fictional character you are most like?: I like to think Elizabeth Bennett. I'm nothing like her though.
Are you perceived wrongly?: Apparently I look wholesome. I'm not always wholesome.

DO YOU…
Smoke?: Smokings evil
Do drugs?: No, mom, I dont.
Read the newspaper?: When it's interesting. And free.
Pray?: When I want something. Like, I really didnt want to sit next to this random guy in a plane when I was going to NC. So I prayed, and told God that I would go to church if I didnt sit next to him. I didnt sit next to him. I didnt go to church either. But I dont think God's the petty type.
Go to church?: HAHAHAHA.
Talk to strangers who IM you?: No.
Sleep with stuffed animals?: No.
Take walks in the rain?: Hi, I live in Oregon.
Talk to people even though you hate them?: When I have to work with them, yes. It drives me nuts though.
Drive?: "drive".
Like to drive fast?: I try to follow the speed limit. I usually go about 5 over the speed limit though.

WOULD YOU/ HAVE YOU EVER
Liked your voice?: No. NO.
Hurt yourself?: When I'm drunk and stupid. I've given myself a lot of bruises...
Been out of the country?: Canada and Mexico.
Eaten something that made other people sick?: I've eaten raw fish. Is that what this question means?
Been in love?: Probably.
Done drugs?: Hi?
Gone skinny dipping?: Oh yes. In my bathtub baby!
Had a medical emergency?: I got a seed stuck in my eye.
Had surgery?: Err, I had my wisdom teeth taken out.
Ran away from home?: No.
Played strip poker?: I've never even played poker.
Gotten beaten up?: Well, once in elemetary a girl TRIED to beat me up. She had no oomph to her punch though. And she also did it in front a teacher. We both got in trouble. LAME...
Beaten someone up?: I've wanted to..
Been picked on?: No. Haha, yes, everyday, yes.
Been on stage?: Yes.
Slept outdoors?: sure.
Thought about suicide?: Suicide is LAME
Pulled an all nighter?: I didnt mean to.
If yes, what is your record?: errr 32 hours maybe.
Gone one day without food?: umm, H E L L N O.
Talked on the phone all night?: Ah, that brings me back to my high school days...
Slept together with the opposite sex without actually having sex?: My mom reads this blog...
Slept all day?: Blech. Yes.
Killed someone?: Not really
Made out with a stranger?: Absolutely not. Who does that stuff?!!?
Had sex with a stranger?: No.
Thought you're going crazy?: To this very day, yes.
Kissed the same sex?: My dog lexi is a female dog. I've kissed her sweet little forehead. She's so darling.
Done anything sexual with the same sex?: Gross.
Been betrayed?: I dont know. Have I? What have you done?!!?
Had a dream that came true?: I got a job I wanted just a few weeks ago!..
Met a famous person?: I hate famous people. They annoy me.
Have you ever killed an animal by accident?: I killed a cat. It had a death wish, I SWEAR. (oh, God, I'm evil)
On purpose?: No, I feel SO SO SO bad.
Told a secret you swore you wouldn't tell?: Not yet...
Stolen anything?: A sucker back in my middle school days. And some water from Freddies a few weeks ago.
Been on radio/tv?: I dont know.
Been in a mosh-pit?: Yes. Weird.
Had a nervous breakdown?: I try to have a nervous breakdown about twice a day. It keeps things interesting.
Bungee jumped?: I hate heights. Remember?
Had a dream that kept coming back?: I keep having dreams spiders are jumping on me.
Believe in life on other planets?: Yes.
Miracles?: I'm waiting for mine.
Astrology?: I want to
Magic?: No.
God?: Ok
Satan?: Kind of
Santa?: Santa rocks
Ghosts?: Dont know yet.
Luck?: yes. I do.
Love at first sight?: No.
Yin and yang (that good cant exist without bad)?: Yes I do
Witches?: Yes
Easter bunny?: The easter bunny is weird
Believe its possible to remain faithful forever?: Of course.
Believe theres a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow?: Psshhh, I wish.
Do you wish on stars?: Not any more.

THEOLOGY
Do you believe in the traditional view of Heaven and Hell?: I'll take a one way ticket to heaven please...
Do you think God has a gender?: God rocks!
Do you believe in organized religion?: I dont believe in organization at ALL.
Where do you think we go when we die?: 6 feet under. Right?

FRIENDS
Do you have any gay/lesbian friends?: Umm, ok.
Who is your best friend?: Myself. Gosh, I love you, me.
Who's the one person that knows most about you?: Darbie
What's the best advice that anyone has ever given to you?: Haha, Rap it before you tap it. Thanks Lindsay!
Your favourite inside joke?: "I have a brother!!!" ::face smash::
Thing you're picked on most about?: my boobs. They are such an easy target.
Who's your longest known friend?: Brenna.
Newest?: Darbie
Shyest?: I think I am.
Funniest?: Ooer.
Sweetest?: Jenifer
Closest?: Darbie, Tanya
Weirdest?: Jennifer (at work, Jennifer, if you read this, you are WEIRD)
Smartest?: Again, that would be me.
Ditziest?: Me.
Friends you miss being close to the most?: Luke, me thinks...
Last person you talked to online?: Oh. I have no idea.
Who do you talk to most online?: I'm never online anymore.
Who are you on the phone with most?: Uhhh, mom?
Who do you trust most?: Kelly, Amber
Who listens to your problems?: Amber and Kelly again!
Who do you fight most with?: I dont really fight.
Who's the nicest?: Jenifer
Who's on your shit-list?: Jesus.
Have you ever thought of having sex with a friend?: NAUGHTY question
Who's your second family?: Kelly likes to think shes my mother. I already miss you kelly!
Do you always feel understood?: I've NEVER been understood.
Who's the loudest friend?: Wow
Do you trust others easily?: Sometimes.
Who's house were you last at?: Darbie. Because she lives there, probably.
Name one person who's arms you feel safe in: Murphy
Do your friends know you?: Not all of them.
Friend that lives farthest away: Brenna.

LOVE AND SUCH
Do you consider love a mistake?: I dont know what that means
What do you find romantic?: Bashfulness.
Turn-on?: Attentiveness
Turn-off?: most boys and all girls
First kiss?: Mark, sweet Mark. I was 15. Many many years ago....
If someone you had no interest in had interest in dating you how would you feel?: Same as always.
Do you prefer knowing someone before dating them: No! Yes! I HATE YOU!
Have you ever wished it was more socially acceptable for a girl to ask a guy out: No, put the pressure on THEM!
Have you ever been romantically attracted to someone physically unattractive: Umm, I've never thought so, but other people would say yes.
Do you think the opposite sex finds you good looking?: No.
What is best about the opposite sex?: I like that they are boys.
What is the worst thing about the opposite sex?: They like stupid girls.
What's the last present someone gave you?: Mom gave me Sims 2.

THE LAST PERSON
That haunted you?: I dont know, some random guy.
You wanted to kill?: Michael.
That you laughed at?: Donna and her weird assed husband.
You went shopping with?: My mom and Lindsay. I have a new phone!
That broke your heart?: My heart remains one solid beating piece.
You saw a movie with?: My sisters and my mom.
You talked to on the phone?: Nom, he just called for Jennifer. I'm working, I answer phones. I dont know Nom.
You talked to through IM/ICQ?: Ben Cartwright.
You saw?: Jennifer.
You lost?: I lost my sisters at the mall the other day.

AT THIS MOMENT
Are you going out?: I am out at work.
What are you wearing right now?: Work stuff.
What are you worried about right now?: My new job
What book are you reading?: He's Just Not That Into You.
Use 5 words to describe how you're feeling: Bored, Itcy, Tired, Twitchy, and err, Shakey. All symptoms of my withdrawal of my Sims 2.
Are you bored?: Uhhh, I would have to say, yes. I'm bored.

2 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Blogger jen said...

Hee.
It takes one to know one!

 
At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mel- i didn't know you were a financial aid advisor! lol. that's what i was thinking about doing too.. but then changed my mind.. see you later tonight!
*jen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home