Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Well, Well, Well

I am bored. The only thing to do right now is to blog. About what, though. Hmmm...

Ah yes, I got a fortune cookie today. It read: Your confidence is the kind that stregthens others.

Sometimes I feel like fortune cookies arent real. Like they are just bits of paper that have stupid sayings on them that you just get at complete random. Sometimes I also feel like I want do a cartwheel. Like right now.

I dont know how to do a cartwheel.

I think I have just hit a new all time low right now.

3 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

I tcan and will get lower.

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

I can and will get lower.

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

I meant it can & will get lower. As in Jan 3rd. But I can NOT type and made two errors in a row. I am an idiot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home