Thursday, December 30, 2004

Lunch Hour

So, I've eaten at the mall several (and when I say "several" I actually mean "a lot of") times. No one ever bugs me. I have a good "leave me alone" aura. That's why today was such a weird lunch hour. I was bothered not once, but twice.

Botherment #1:
I was eating thai food with chop sticks. I like eating with chopsticks because it makes me eat quite a bit slower than normal, so I enjoy my food more.... I was minding my own business when I noticed an elderly asian man looking at me. Not only was he looking at me, he was laughing at me (when I say "elderly asian man" imagine an americanized version of that asian dude from Kill Bill vol. 2). I dont know what I was doing wrong until he approached me and took the chopsticks out of my hand and turned them the right side up. Because, you see, I was holding my chopsticks upside down. Good grief!

Botherment #2:
After that odd little moment with the Americanized Kill Bill Vol. 2 dude, I was thinking intently about Sims2. It just so happened last night, as I was dressing Robby Yamel (my new Sims character) I put him in a shirt I thought was ugly. I then thought to myself, "who would wear something like that?! Haha!" Much to my delight a man walked in wearing the exact same shirt from the Sims2 game! I couldnt help but smile. Unfortunately, I think the man thought I was picking up on him, so he came to me and said "You're cute and all, but... I'm married." Then walked off.

crap. I mean, yeah, crap.

1 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was way funny! I almost sucked a lung laughing at that one too! Your stories get better and better, and it is so unintentional! The real life long stories, what a hoot ! I hope you have a wonderful New Year's and I am so sorry to hear about your migraine, I hope you are feeling better after a few straight shots and a few chasers to help sooth the straight shots ! LOL, just kidding, but no, really have a splendid New Year's Eve and party hardy but healthily. I look forward to seeing you next year. I hope you now know how to hold chop sticks correctly. How lovely of him to come over and physically correct you. How lovely that the second guy thought you were cute, and the way I take it is if he hadn't been married, maybe he would have been interested in you, except just looking he was quite obviously blowing his own horn a bit too much! Just because you look at someone doesn't mean that you want them that minute on the table! I sure am curious of your plans for the evening. If you read this, call me and let me know. We are watching Anaconndas, Newscaster or Broadcaster or whatever the hell the title is I forget obviously, and Rose Red by Steven King, and apparently it's 2 CD's long. I will try like hell to stay up as close to midnight as humanly possible, but remember I am woke up usually at 4:20 a.m. to let the damn dog out and can't get back to sleep, but this morning she let me sleep until about a quarter to 5. I do get up at the butt crack of dawn, but don't usually get a nap as I am working. So, I'm usually toast around 9 at the latest, but I will try tonight to make it and we have left over fire works from the 4th and so we will be lighting them off outside. I'm going to keep Taty up with me as late as she will make it so we can sleep in a little tomorrow if there is such a thing. Sleeping in to me is like 7:00 a.m.! TJ has a nasty cold and is very congested and cranky and sinus head ache, so this should prove to be very interesting. I'm going to the liquor store to get some nummy vodka, cuz what we have I'm not thrilled with and i told him that too, and he wasn't very thrilled because we have alcohol. Spiced Rum, Brandy and my Carolina's. One is too sweet, the other two I don't like. I don't want to sit on my fat butt drinking fattening booze and hardly get drunk, what a waste! My waitress tells me she got Smirnoff strawberry Vodka for herself tonight to drink and that sounds soooo nummy, with Sprite she said, so I want some now. I'm only going to get a little 2 shot bottle, not even a pint, can't really afford it, but maybe i just might splurge for myself and get flavored and a half pint if it isn't too much. I wish I could party with you, you are so much fun to party with. Love always, T

 

Post a Comment

<< Home