Thursday, December 16, 2004

Can I ask you a question, Melissa?

"Why is it that your hair gets flat every night?" Hrmph! I say to that! Hrmph, indeed! Hateful man! ARG! The worst part of it all is that he meant it as a rhetorical question. I didnt know that. I actually started to answer him, explaining about natural oils in my hair, and my hair being fine and what not. He didnt want an answer though. He just wanted to tell me that my hair was flat. Every night. My hair is flat. This man has daughters. How is this possible?

Oh! Haha, I'll bet you want to know who I'm talking about. Well, I wont say. You can guess.

But, FYI, if your guess starts with an "M" and ends with an "ichael Heart", you're right....

Have I ever told you how much I hate mornings? I do. But at least my hair has body in the mornings.

I need to let this go.

1 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger jen said...

Yes, no accounting for the fact that this Fat Ass has zero social skills and cannot converse his way out of a paper bag. No matter, as you know who this numbskull is, therefore you are not taking it personally.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home