Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Hummm

For the lack of anything better to do, I'm writing this blog. I really have nothing to say. Therefore I shall tell you a sad tale...

Once apon this morning...
A stunningly beautiful woman named Melissa woke with a yawn. After a couple minutes of staring blankly ahead trying to figure things out, Melissa stumbled to the restroom. Melissa relieved herself. Melissa then threw her pad into the tiolet. Melissa swore.

Melissa got herself into a pickle.

"Great! What the hell am I supposed to do now?!?! There's no WAY I'm starting my day off with sticking my hand into a soiled toilet."

Melissa ponders for a moment.

"I'll try flushing the tiolet." she thinks.

Melissa flushes the tiolet. Then swears again as the water begins to rise (The water is rising because the tiolet is now plugged, for we all know that flushing a pad down the tiolet is stupid, stupid, and stupid).

Melissa ponders yet again.

"I'll just take care of it later, is what I'll do!" she says aloud.

Melissa drinks A LOT of coffee.

::30 minutes pass::

"Crap, I must pee, I must pee NOW!" exclaims Melissa.

Melissa is through thinking, she tears her kitchen apart looking for a sturdy pair of dishwasher like gloves. She finds one with mold on it. She quickly curses herself for not keeping her kitchen cleaner. She then quickly turns the blame from herself to her roommate (Melissa HATES taking the blame, you see). Melissa puts the nasty and gross glove on and plunges her hand in the toilet and rips the pad out.

Then Melissa proceeds to relieve herself for the second time that morning.

We conclude this loverly story with Melissa washing her hands three times.

::sigh:: This is the lamest of all blog entries ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home