Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Small Buttons

The shirt I am wearing today has incredibly tiny buttons. And regular sized button holes. You can imagine what a great combination that is. Every time I tug on my shirt, it comes completely undone. No biggy really. I just am wearing a tank underneath.

Although, I cant imagine it looks too great to the president of this school, when the receptionist of her school tugs gently on her shirt (while in great thought) and the shirt thrusts open, as if to say TAKE ME NOW WORLD!!! (the receptionist tugs gently on her own shirt, not the presidents shirt, that would be a little weird, I must say)

Yes, that's right, I accidentally ripped open my shirt right in front of our president. Her eyes looked as if they were about to pop right out of her head. I believe she thought I had nothing on underneath, so her reaction was pretty understandable. The tank is fleshy toned.

One thing I like about working for a larger company, is that its harder to get people fired. I honestly believe I would have been out of here a LONG LONG time ago, had it been any easier.









I made chicken on my very own last night! For the first time ever. It was hard. First I defrosted the chicken, and then I placed it on top of veggie oil in a frying pan. And then I turned the stove on. And put the frying pan on the stove. The kitchen turned into a freakin WAR ZONE! Bits of veggie oil were flying everywhere! Hit anything, and EVERYONE!! As in me. The only defense I had for myself was to put layers of clothes on. I put slippers, long pants, and a sweatshirt with a hoodie on. I also wore my glasses.

Which, is in fact, a comfortable outfit to wear in the dead of winter. ITS NOT WINTER OUTSIDE FOLKS!!! It's summer. It's hot. I'm making chicken!!

I will NEVER cook again. Nothing was worth that.

Good chicken though.

1 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Blogger Xourque said...

Hey, someone else from Beaverton using blogger! Having clothing that randomly expose yourself can be fun sometimes. A while ago, I was wearing this pair of pants that had a button fall off while I was at work. This particular pair of pants was a little cheapy and relied on the button in order to stay tight enough to stay on my waste (the zipper was a POS too). Therefore, as I was walking past my boss' cube, they fell down. Fortunately, she has a sense of humor and had a good laugh at me. Good times.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home