Wednesday, August 11, 2004

One hour Twenty three minutes

Well, hmmm. Today, at the mall, during my lunch, I was walking. It was pleasant. I was riding down an escalator when I saw someone I had a crush on in high school. He looked FANTASTIC, and when I mean fantastic, I mean, like, incredible. He saw me, and apparently recognized me and waved. Haha. Yea. I freaked out. I felt myself turn some sort of red/pink/purplish color, was unable to breath, and broke out into a cold sweat. Oh, also I didnt wave back. I just stared. With wide eyes. I am officially a freak. It's happened. Lord save us all....

3 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Blogger Brenna said...

Who was it? Was it David? I remember 'stalking' him at church...

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Ach, no, it was someone else... I think maybe you know who it is. We shall talk of it later.

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger sjhiro said...

who was it? nick k.? umm.. was he in our class? the year before? after? hints! lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home