Thursday, August 05, 2004

Thursday, July 29, 2004
Suntset Hwy
Today I work from 8am to 8pm. With this shift comes the pleasure of driving straight into the sunrise this morning and straight into the sunset this evening. Oo di la li. They keep doing tons of construction on the Sunset Hwy. It's annoying because when I drive blindly home, I cant tell were the lines are instucting me to go any longer. Sometimes I find myself driving in two lanes. Which would be scary, but no one else can tell where the lines either. So everyone keeps away from other cars. I think it would be amusing to watch the Sunset from above during sunset, you know, like in a helicopter, and just watch all the drivers swerve around. Ugh. Maybe I will take Burnside home today. It's safer. My eyes would appreciate me more. Maybe I will visit my Murphykins tonight. My very own sweeeeet Murphykins!!! Tee hee hee hee, my lovely Murphy.Haha, last weekend my very own sweet Murphykins ran into a screen. Haha, and ripped a hole through it. With his nose. And paw. Oh how I laughed and laughed. He got even with me later by rubing his nasty jowells on my face. Erlack! And then sneezing right on my hand. Ugh! He's a juicy dog. He's also hairy. I had the whole tar and feather thing going on. He's good at that.
// posted by Mel @ 11:06 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home