Tuesday, August 03, 2004

"Rumble Rumble" goes Melissa's Stomach

My hampster has one black and one red eye.

LAS VEGAS IN LESS THAN ONE MONTH! Har Har Har, I have foolishly volunteered to work two 12 hour shifts next week in preperation! Thank goodness I dont like to gamble. I wont spend too much there then. I'll gamle a little, sure. Just in case I might win (ha ha I know).

Jeepers, I need to stop thinking about how hungry I am right now. Vegas, Melissa, focus. Vegas. My SWEET DARLING roommate has joined Bally's Total Fitness to exercise with me!!! We may go and sweat a bit tonight. Hardy har har. As in, like, running. Or in my case walking slightly, as I am incredibly out of shape. And hungry.

I ate a Smart Ones Weight Watchers meal for lunch today. I dont feel any smarter. I think I ended lunch just as hungry as I went into it. Vegas.

Ah yes, Vegas. mmmmmmm.

I'll call my mother now and see how her new job went...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home