Thursday, July 29, 2004

Another reason PeopleSoft can go to hell for all I care

Why is it that EVERYONE at this company has been able to complain about problems they have been having with PeopleSoft, and I dont EVER?  WHY?? WHY???  FREAKIN WHY????  I have problems with it.  I dont think the headaches I have been having since we have gotten PeopleSoft are a coincidence.   People have been flying from all over the country to help us with PeopleSoft.  I have yet to be helped.  Everyone here has been helped multiple times.  Not me though.  No ho ho, not ONCE!!!

I guess what I think about it doesnt matter.  I guess I shouldnt bother being trained for the damn thing.  Properly.  ARG!  Every time I see an error code (and for those of you who dont know, I see an error code at least 30 times per day) I want to stick a fork in my own hand.  I mean, I really want to do that.  I feel it will distract me so I wont be tempted to throw this computer out the window.  I need my Office Space fix real bad. 

Therefore my quote today will be from Office Space:
"It's not that I'm lazy; it's that I just don't care."
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home