Thursday, August 12, 2004

::sniffle sniffle::

Despite my longer work hours, I managed to stay up until 2am with my gal pal, Lisa, who is moving to San Fran on Friday. I dont exactly remember what we did, or what we talked about. It must have been interesting though, if I stayed awake... I'm very sad she is leaving though. I want to move to San Fran. I actually would rather move into my bed and sleep at this point. You see, it's because I am really tired right now. And I cant stop thinking about my bed. Is this what it is like being in love, I ponder.... Hahaha, as close as I have ever been, likely. I have defied the morning gloomy/annoying morning radio issue!!! Yes! Thats right! I have found a radio station that plays happy music in the morning. It is a country music station. I dont like country. But even country is less annoying than Celine Dion this early in the morn...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home