Wednesday, April 12, 2006

For Dr. Brenna

I'm doing my game thing for Dr. Brenna because she does not have an iPod. Probably because she is so poor because she is a Dr.

How does the world see you? "No Such Thing" John Mayer
Will I have a happy life? "Psyche Rock" Pierre Henry
What do my friends really think of me?"Nasty" Janet Jackson
Do people secretly lust after me?"I Know You, Part II" Morphine
How can I make myself happy?"Overdrive" Katy Rose
What should I do with my life?"Save The Last Dance For Me" Michael Buble
Will I ever have children?"Everybody's Free (To Feel Good)" Quindon Tarver
What is some good advice for me?"Stand Back" Joan Osborne
How will I be remembered?"Intro" Gorillaz
What is my signature dancing song?"In My Head" Anna Nalick
What do I think my current theme song is?"Sweet Home Alabama" Lynard Skynard
What does everyone else think my current theme song is?"Yakuza Oren 1" RZA
What song will play at my funeral?"Woo Hoo" The 5.6.7.8.'s (Hee.)
What type of men do you like?"Sweater Song" Weaser
What is my day going to be like?"Breaking the Habit" Linkin Park.

I dont think my iPod has a very high opinion of you, Dr. Brenna....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home