Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Today's Forcast...

INSANELY GROSS!!!

I'm off today. It's one of those days where I completely and utterly rely on the rut I've gotten myself into. If it werent for my rut, I wouldn't know how to do anything. I hear myself talk, but I have no idea what I'm saying. Or if it makes any sense.

I think part of it is because it's been so dark and rainy all day, I feel like it's night time already! The other part, I had my first cup of joe around 11 today, instead of right as I get out of bed. Also, I think my sinuses are acting up again. Also, I didnt get any Bentley lovin today. For some reason, I'm happier leaving in the morning when I know someone wants me to stay.

I wish it was nicer today. I was going to go to Target, to get "Marley and Me," the novel my brand-spankin new book club is reading. But I dont want to get my pants all wet. I dont think adding "wet pants" to my equation of "offness" is a really good idea right now.

I wish it were summer.

1 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Blogger Kris said...

Why are you off today? It was a great day to be home, reading, sleeping, eating chocolate chip cookies and sipping on hot chocolate. Who needs summer??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home