Thursday, April 06, 2006

Update

I havent posted in a while! Let's see...I should catch you guys up on what's been happening...

~I cut all my hair off.
~I finished my first term here at school.
~I'm having my first book club tonight. We read Marley & Me. I cried. And cried and cried. Thank a lot, Kelly. It actually was a really good book, but be in the mood to be sad while reading it.
~My allergies have begun. Which means I'm taking Claritin again. Which means...I dont know...I'm tired I guess.
~I went on and failed another diet.

And that's about it.

God, I really want a nap.

4 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Blogger Brenna said...

You should read My Sister's Keeper. It was one of the most gut-wrenching books ever.

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Tanya said...

Good thing you aren't Fat to START WITH!

What class are you taking there? More than likely, Medical?

 
At 4:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

on sat we make the move! want to come over later for some pizza and beer?

 
At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The funniest thing, I was going to post WE MOVE here, but I see Jaime beat me to it.... Yes, when we've settled in, please come over for pizza and beer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home