Monday, April 10, 2006

Shuffle game

The rules are you put your iPod on shuffle, and answer the questions to which song comes up next in your iPod.

How does the world see you? "Photographic [Some Bizarre Version] - Depeche mode.
Will I have a happy life? "Freestate" Depeche Mode. AGAIN.
What do my friends really think of me?"Sexy" Black Eyed Peas (Thanks guys!)
Do people secretly lust after me?"Only You" Yaz
How can I make myself happy?"Feel Good Inc." Gorillaz
What should I do with my life?"Just Can't Get Enough [Schizo Mix]" Depeche Mode
Will I ever have children?"New" No Doubt
What is some good advice for me?"Have a Lucky Day" Morphine
How will I be remembered?"You're My Wicked Life" Dialouge from Kill Bill
What is my signature dancing song?"Young Hearts Run Free" Kym Mazelle
What do I think my current theme song is?"Where is the Love?" Black Eyed Peas
What does everyone else think my current theme song is?"Express" Madonna
What song will play at my funeral?"Walk Like an Egyptian" Bangles
What type of men do you like?"In The Rough" Anna Nalick
What is my day going to be like?"I Love the Sound of Breaking Glass" Nick Lowe

There you have it!

3 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Blogger Brenna said...

Awesome, kids. Sadly, I don't have an I-Pod. Maybe you could do it for me...

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Kris said...

How does the world see you? Psychdelic Shack, the Temptations
Will I have a happy life? Jailhouse Rock, Elvis
What do my friends really think of me? Wanted Dead or Alive, Bon Jovi
Do people secretly lust after me?When the Lovelight starts shining thru his eyes,Diana Ross
How can I make myself happy? Glorybound, the Bible
What should I do with my life? California, Joni Mitchell
Will I ever have children? Honky Cat, Elton John
What is some good advice for me?I Me Mine, The Beatles
How will I be remembered? Halleluhah, Rufus Wainwright
What is my signature dancing song?Kissing the Lipless, The Shins
What do I think my current theme song is?Winding Road, Bonnie Somerville
What does everyone else think my current theme song is?High Speed, Coldplay
What song will play at my funeral?How Can you Mend a Broken Heart? Michael Buble
What type of men do you like?Gone for Good, The Shins
What is my day going to be like? Are you Lonesome Tonight? Elvis

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Kris said...

For Dr. Brenna....we'll see what MY IPOD thinks of you....
How does the world see you? Let It Be, Beatles
Will I have a happy life? Feeling the Same Way, Norah Jones
What do my friends really think of me? Good People, Jack Johnson
Do people secretly lust after me?One After 909, Beatles
How can I make myself happy? Grace is Gone, DMB
What should I do with my life?Peaceful, Helen Reddy
Will I ever have children? Can't Help Myself, 4 Tops
What is some good advice for me?Fighting for it All, Mindy Smith
How will I be remembered? Over the Rainbow, Harry Nilsson
What is my signature dancing song? A Whiter Shade of Pale, Sarah Brightman
What do I think my current theme song is? She's Got a Way, Billy Joel
What does everyone else think my current theme song is? Sister Sunshine, Five for Fighting
What song will play at my funeral? Can't Buy me Love, Michael Buble
What type of men do you like? Get Ready, Temptations
What is my day going to be like? It Keeps You Runnin' Doobie Brothers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home