Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Frozen grapes.

I reeeeeally need to quit watching E! and VH-1. Especially when they air specials on how great and fantastic slender celebrity bodies are. Because when I do watch the specials, I somehow manage to convince myself that obtaining their bodies is just a quick hard work out away. And then I go workout. And then I sit at work insanely sore and feeling stupid.

Did you know Kelly Clarkson lost the weight she has by eating frozen grapes and running for an hour and a half each morning? She does! I think she looks great lately! So decided to take her diet plan vs. the other various celebrities who rely heavily on starving themselves and working out 10 hours per day with their personal trainers. Today I went to the gym and burned 500 calories in an hour and a half. I havent eaten any frozen grapes yet, but I have had some manderines. They werent frozen. But they were goooooood. Kelly Clarkson must have some strong and insensitive teeth to handle frozen grapes. Why doesnt she eat refridgerated grapes? Are frozen grapes better? I need to figure this mystery out. I'm going to go buy some grapes and freeze them. I'll report back to you later....

3 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, Blogger Tanya said...

What is the conclusion with the grapes?

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Tanya said...

What is the conclusion with the grapes?

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger The one and only Tree said...

I heard from Cindy Sue at work that frozen things burn more calories because it takes extra energy to warm them up. It also burns more calories to drink extra cold water vs. regular tap water. Her daughter read about it in "the biggest loser" book.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home