Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Work before Christmas weekend is slooooow.

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME:
(first pet's name and street name)
Snuffy Bidwell
(Sounds more like a Powerpuff Girl villian then a rockstar. Whatever. I loved Snuffy)

2. YOUR "FLY GIRL/GUY" NAME:
(first two letters of first name, first four letters of your last name)
Meyard
(Hmmm...)

3.YOUR DETECTIVE NAME:
(favorite animal, name of high school)
Dog Westview
(What?!)

4.YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME:
(your car's model, city where you were born)
Neon St. Paul

5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME:(first 3 letters of your last name, last 3 letters of mother's maiden name, first 3 letters of your pet's name)
Yarsonmur
(Hey!! My sisters have the same name!!! Because we share a last name, a mother, AND a pet!! Coincidence??? You tell me...)

6. YOUR BLUES SINGER NAME: (the weather outside right now and the last name of your favorite president)
Rainy Lincoln
(Hee)

7. YOUR VIKING NAME: (your first name, "the", and describe your hair)
Melissa the needs a trim.
(I do need a trim. My hair is driving me NUTS)

1 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

Your I am soooo damn bored at work Name? Meeee.....zzzzzzzzzzzzz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home