Saturday, November 12, 2005

Happy Birthday, Me.

Hello,my name is Melissa Y., and welcome to a picture book version of my blog...

Here's me on the day of my birthday, in North Carolina, after a full day of traveling, I look every bit of my 24 years of life:














Here I am in South Carolina, after some more traveling. I was at Crackle and Barrel. Good, fattening food.



















Here I am again! With Susan! At another restaurant! I ate a lot in S. Carolina. Check out my cool peace sign. All the famous people are doing it lately. It's TOTALLY the coolest thing EVER.
















Here is a picture of Brenna's shoe. It's also in South Carolina.















Apparently, Charleston is a haunted city. So we went on a ghost tour. Here is a picture of a graveyard. Did you know the difference between graveyards and cemetaries? Graveyards are part of a churches property, while cemetaries have no churches. Hmmm.














Spoooooky















HAhahahahah, here are us at Wet Willies, arent we BEAUTIFUL?!?! Dont you want to throw PEANUTS at us?!?!












































To be continued...

on the next blog. Above this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home