Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Bad Melissa

I hate filing. So I dont ever do it.

Finally my work caved in and hired at temp to do the filing for a few of our campuses. Because I'm not the only one who doesnt file.

So right as I am typing, RIGHT NOW, the girl is in here filing. She's really cool and friendly.

HOWEVER, she doesnt shut up. I'm trying to concentrate on other things, and she keeps talking about something. I'm really not listening to her at all. I just keep saying "uh-hunh" and "oh" and "haha" Hopefully they are good responses because I have NO idea what she's talking about. Something.....something about her dog....eating water? What?

Now we are talking about her nose. WHY?!

::sigh::

At least I'm not filing. Although, I wonder when she is leaving today. I was excited for kind of a quiet day.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, Y'ALL!!!!

1 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger sjhiro said...

HAHAHA! I miss the temps who are hired to file, but somehow the filing never gets done, so now there are no temps in my office.

Have a GREAT Thanksgiving weekend!

I borrowed The Office (BBC) and Curb Your Enthusiasm from a co-worker if you want to join in on the tv/dvd viewing...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home