Saturday, November 12, 2005

Happy Birthday, me, part 2

Here we go again, y'all.

There were some shooting stars!! So we went and sat out on the Atlantic Ocean to watch the shooting star show. And we sang! And laughed! And ate doughnuts!
















The next day, we went to Boone Hall Plantation. North and South was filmed there, along with Queens and a bit of the Notebook. The house behind Brenna and I is the exterior of the girl's summer home in the The Notebook:

















Here is Susan. With the Oak Trees. They have some connection with Gone With the Wind, I forget what it is though.
















SERPANTINE, SERPANTINE!!!! WHAT EVER MAY OCCUR!!!! I WILL FIND YOOOUUUU!!!

















And we shall finish my picture book blog, with a cheerful picture of the cheerful brick huts built by the cheerful slaves who cheerfully made all the bricks EVERYWHERE.

2 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

Oh happy, happy slaves. just like the happy black people down in New Orleans. They are much better off now. (for the record: this is sarcasam)

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger sjhiro said...

OoOoO! I love picture blogs! Carolina looks like fun. The photos make me want to travel.. I want to see the picture perfect trees!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home