Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Happy Hanukah, Murphy!!!

Hey all! I hope everyone had a fun and pleasant Christmas!!

Here are pictures of my Christmas...

This here is a picture of Murphykins and the Lexinator. We have recently discovered that Murphy likes to attack the nativity scene in our neighbors front yard. Particularly the baby Jesus. I think it's because he's Jewish.










Here is my mumsi. Doesnt she look all pretty in red? Yes, yes she does.












Here I am!! With a present I got!!! The Three Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamigos!!!












And it's Lindsay!!!! With a hat I got her while I was on jury duty!!!













It's me again! This time with a present Brenna gotten me. It's a stuffed possum. Sometimes when I'm tired and out of it, I see this animal from the corner of my eye, and it looks real. And it's scary. Possums are evil.







Again! It's me. Murphy wants to come inside, but I was too engrossed in playing with my brand new iPod Nano. Yesssss.














The Sisters! Together again!

2 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

Ahhhh...such a HAPPY family. Poor Murphy.

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger sjhiro said...

Love the photo album! Looks like a happy Christmas! I wish I had more sisters, older and younger. Nothing like the sister bond.

Have a GREAT New Year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home