Wednesday, October 26, 2005

An Update. Because I actually do exsist.

I guess I really havent blogged in a while. I've been busy here at work. Orientation is tomorrow. I'm sick to death of yellow files. Whatever, though, right. Yellow files = job security.

I really am too brain dead to think of anything to write about now. Likes stories. Or things that have happened.

I'll write about the first thing I think of......now.

I went to brunch with my parents the other day (Sunday, if you care). There was a little bit of meat left on my plate when I was done eating, so my parents wrapped in up in a napkin to take home to Murphy (because Murphy has them wrapped around his little....paw). When we walked out to the car, my mom remembered that she forgot the piece of meat for Murphy. So my dad ran back to the restaurant to grab the meat for Murphy (because, you see, Murphy would know if we accidently left meat for him at the restaurant). My mom and I get in the car and wait for dad.

A few seconds later, my dad came trotting out of the restaurant (called the Old Hichen post, it's in some little town where grammar doesnt matter) with the meat. He walks over to the car next to us. My mom and I start knocking on the windows the car to let him know he's walking to the wrong car. But he ignores us. Gets over to the drivers door. Opens the drivers door (my mom and I start laughing nervously at this point and knock harder) AND GETS IN THE CAR.

THEN after he is in some random person's car, he decides to look at us knocking at him.

Then he got out of the car. Really fast. And my mom and I laugh and laugh and laugh.

Then I went home and gave Murphy his meat.

Which he ate so fast, I dont think he even tasted it. But, he's Murphy. And thats ok.

3 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Blogger sjhiro said...

You always know what to post that cracks out pure laughter!

What are your weekend plans? and when's the Benihana event?

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Kris said...

At least we know when he's senile we can laugh and laugh and laugh at him! That look on his face when he saw us in the car next to his car was priceless. It wouldn't have been quite as bad if the car he got into looked anything like our car. Different model, different size, different COLOR!

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger The one and only Tree said...

Oh...that is hilarious!!! You shouldn't make me laugh so hard when I am supposed to be working!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home