Saturday, October 29, 2005

Hello all who read this!

It's Saturday today. My feet are freezing. The clouds are dark. I think Mother Nature is depressed day lights saving time is coming to an end. Everyone looks very subdued today.

Of course, I've only seen about 2 people. And Murphy.

THE BUZZER HAS BUZZED!!!!

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?!?!!?

HOT SOCKS!

HOT SOCKS!! THANK YOU GOD ALMIGHTY - CREATER OF HEAVEN AND EARTH AND HOT SOCKS!!!

brb...

oooooooooooh, yes. So much better. Anyhoo, I have a party to go to tonight. A costume party because Monday is Halloween. Halloween has never been one of my favorite holidays. The free candy is cool and everything, but alas, I live in Oregon. In Oregon you get all cute and dolled up in the costumes you spent some much time coming up with...and then...you cover your costume up with a rain coat. Or a garbage bag. And the face make up you have on gets washed off in all the godforsaking rain. And you're wet. Trucking along, wet and uncomfortable with possibly dangerous and lethal candy. So in the end...is the candy free?

No.

I'd rather work than go trick-or-treating again. I'll buy my own candy. KING SIZED CANDY. Hurray for being an adult!!!

So, the Halloween party tonight. I've stressed over a costume. Stressed and stressed. The only costumes for sale at any affordable retail stores are so slutty.

A slutty version of Cleopatra!

A slutty version of a cat!

A slutty version of Cinderella!

A slutty version of a slutty French Maid!

What if I dont want to be slutty?? Hmmmm?

So now I have a wig. It's a wig that looks like Elizabeth Taylor hair. So, tonight, I'm going as a brunette.

That aught mix things up a bit....

I'll also wear earings.

Diamond earings.

They have always brought me good luck.

::wink::

I dont have diamond earings.

2 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Blogger Tanya said...

PLEASE make sure to post a picture of you as a brunette, I'm DYING to see that! I think you are loverly as a blond, but a brunette? I'm sure you will have had a blast, as if I were to choose one person to go to a party with to have a for sure good, fun time, it would be you, then Christina next!

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger sjhiro said...

oh ! I'm sorry we didn't make it to the costume party. Imagine being a 23 yo, pooped out at 8:30 pm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home