Monday, March 21, 2005

Netflix Junkie

Narrator: Mankind, probably the most mysterious species on our planet. A mystery of open questions. Who are we? Where do we come from? Where are we going? How do we know what we believe to know? Why do we believe anything at all? Innumerable questions looking for an answer, an answer which will raise the next question and the following answer will raise a following question and so on and so forth. But in the end, isn't it always the same question and always the same answer?

The quote is from "Run Lola Run." I highly enjoyed the movie. If it hadnt been for Netflix, I probably would have never seen it. Therefore I love Netflix.

If you are interested in the movie, its about a girl who runs to save her boyfriend. Lots and lots and lots of running. And I think its German, so it has subtitles. And techno music. She runs and runs and runs to techno music that is English, but she speaks German. Or Russian.

The movie ended, and I kind of felt the same way I did after I finished watching "Sliding Doors"

3 Comments:

At 12:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, i'm jennifer. i'm a library junkie.

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Brenna said...

I'm sorry that I never insisted that you see this movie in the past! I have failed you... It's a great one, isn't it? She's speaking German.

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger sir77 said...

VERY GOOD film. Very original. Loved it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home