Thursday, March 24, 2005

My Friday

Today is my Friday! Saints be praised! Tomorrow I am going to lunch with the loverly Tanya. Fantastic. Days off are cool. I'm cool too.

I've started a gang. It's called the ButterCream Gang. The actual founders of the original ButterCream gang were junior high school boys that went out and did good to people instead of evil. So whilst Darbie and I were on our little outting to the beach, I decided to keep it going. HOWEVER, has a slightly different tone to it.

For example: The original ButterCream leader, named Scott, was dealing with a good friend gone bad. Here's a little interaction between the two:

Pete (the good friend gone bad): I'm stealing your bike, yo, cuz I'm a badass.
Scott: I wont let you steal my bike though.
Pete: Oh yea, how you gonna stop me, yo? I'm a badass.
Scott: I'm giving the bike to you.
Pete: Duhhhhh. I'm still a badass.

Pete runs off with the bike.

Here is how the new and improved ButterCream gangsta would handle it:

Pete: I'm stealing your bike, yo, cuz I'm a badass.
New ButterCream Gangsta: I wont let you steal by bike.
Pete: Oh yea, how you gonna stop me, yo? I'm a badass.
New ButterCream Gangsta: I'm giving my bike to you.
Pete: Duhhhhhh. I'm still a badass.

Pete runs off with the bike.

(Hahaha. What badass Pete doesnt know, however, is that the ButterCream gang is no longer full of Middle School boys. Nono, the ButterCream gang is now made of of crazed ladies who can drive motor vehicles!)

New ButterCream Gangsta hops in their motorized vehicle, follows badass Pete, calls out the window:

"Your momma's a badass, BIYOTCH," before pelting badass Pete with rotten eggs.

3 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

You need to get out of your office more often

 
At 12:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome! and all this while i thought to be a member you had to think of something butterlicious! hahhahaha. interesting story though.... i might question the members of it.

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger jen said...

You are funny!
I wish I had more to add.
Okay, you are VERY funny!
That is all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home