Thursday, July 22, 2004

Oo dah la lee

My neighbors are LOUD!  This morning they were fighting with eachother.  And they YELL and yell and yell.  Apparently the girlfriend of the two is, and I quote, an "F*^#ing liar"  and he told her to "Shut the F*^# up" because she is "an F*^#ing liar"

To me this means he is bad in the sack.  Why you ask?  Hardy har har, here is the reason why....

She is not just a plain old "liar"  nonono, she lies when she is f*^#ing.  Which means she is most likely faking an orgasim.  Why else would she lie when she is f*^#ing?  It probably isnt in this boyfriends best interest to tell the entire neighborhood that he is a bad lay, but what ever floats his boat I suppose...

I was driving to work this morning.  Ugh, someone commited suicide.  Right on fourth street, which is the street I drive on.  They closed the block of course.  And everyone was just watching the police clean the body up.  It grossed me out.  I saw a bit of blood and practically passed out in my car, let alone stare intently at it like they were all doing.

People are weird.  The end.

I owe my roommate a top ramon meal.  ::sigh::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home