Wednesday, July 28, 2004

This day needs to end right....NOW

Hells Bells.  It's been one of those days were you blink and have done something else wrong.  Hooie.  I accidentally went out on a date this lunch break.  Har Har Har.  "date." 

Here's a story (as a warning its a sad/pathetic one if you are not in the mood, like I am not in the mood right now errrrrrr, but sadly enough, this is my life)  I have had a RAGING headache since Saturday morning.  It hurts.  I complain.  People get sick of me.  I get a worse headache.  I complain some more, and so this pattern goes on and on and on.  I'm sick of me right now.  Har Har (not really, I could NEVER be sick of me, no one entertains me like I entertain me).  So I have been taking Claritin-D.  My headache fades then, but never completely leaves sadly enough.  ::sigh::  So this afternoon, I get to work a little bit early, because I'm motivated to work.  Good for me, yes??  Haha, unfortunatley, I take a phone call that turns out to be for me.  ::sigh::  It's some boy that has been harassing me to go out with him on a date.  So I say "yes" accidently, because I am caught off gaurd, I wasnt even supposed to be working yet.  So at 2:30 I go out to my lunch date.  ::sigh::  I took some Claritin this morning to suppress my headache again, so I'm loopy.  Loopy as all loopy people.  So I was hoping that he would be one of those guys that spends his time talking and talking and talking so I wouldnt have to think so hard.  ::sigh::  No.... I had to carry the ENTIRE conversation for the ENTIRE hour.  When I wouldnt come up with a topic, it would be silent.  Silent.  Haha, occasionally he would try to start a conversation, er, like... "Do you like riding trains?"  What the...?  What is he talking about?  Here was that part of the conversation:

"Do you like riding trains?"
"Er, Umm, I guess....?"
"I rode a train once from Washington to Texas"
"Ah, I see...?"
"It was a long ride"
silence...

Hoooooo, Lolly.  I'm going to die lonely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home