Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Hampsters, Deers, and Ankles

Betty is dangerously overweight. Not her fault, really. I feed her quite a bit to make up for the fact that I never play with her. Her feet barely reach the ground any longer because her tummy is so big. This morning I fed her, and she stuffed all her food into one cheek. It was a bit creepy looking, actually. Her one cheek was just as big as her. I had this GIGANTIC cheeked hampster looking at me. Betty is really really odd.

I saw a deer on my way to work this morning. It was running across the street. All other drivers slowed down and looked just as confused as me. What the hell is a deer doing in Beaverton. I know the name "Beaverton" for a town sounds like the town would be full of "beavers" and "deer" and, I dont know, "elk" or something. This is not the case, however. Beaverton is full of people, cars, and Starbucks. I feel really bad for that deer. She got across the street all right and everything. But, umm, I dont think she will be all right for long. I feel bad for the car that hits her too. I hope its not me.

to the deer, if you happen to be reading this: GO HOME! To some forestie type land and do forestie type deer things! Beaverton is no place for such an innocent creature! Beaverton is FULL of crazed people doped up on caffine, nicotine, and gas fumes!!

My ankle hurts. Its kind of a random place to be hurting. I need new work shoes with cushy soles in them! Oh my kingdom for a cushy soled pair of shoes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home