Sunday, July 11, 2004

All Right

Hardy Har Har, so my gal pal Jme and I went to see Maroon 5 and John Mayer yesterday. A very talented group of boys. Mmm Hmm. John Mayer has some pretty interesting orgasmic like faces when he plays his guitar Jme and I noticed. And enjoyed.

Beer was $6.50. Yee ouzers!

There were some pretty out there like lesbians that I will refuse to think about.

There were also adolecent boys.

And drunk people.

And some sun. When the sun left, I FROZE. Because it got really really cold. I was sitting on damp grass. EVERYONE around us were smart enough to bring blankets. Not Jme and I though, no ho ho. We were the cutest girls there with out boyfriends though. Har Har. Although, we may have been the only girls there without some boyfriends. Why didnt we think that John Mayer is more of a couples artist!?!? Why didnt we think to bring blankets?!?!? Why did I have to wear flip flops?!?!

John Mayer is worth it though. Even the $6.50 beer.

After the concert Jme and I met up with our other gal pal, Sona and had pasta at Montage. We fell in love with a homosexual. And then, I'm actually not quite sure this happened because I was so tired at this point, we left him a note with our tips that said we all had a crush on him. He was our waiter, see? I think we all may have a bit more growing up to do. There was a lot of 12 year old girl like giggling going on.

Really good food. If you go there, try the Famous Liguine. Nummmm.

Then I got home and CRAAAAAAAAASHED!!!! And slept for hours and hours and hours and hours.

Now I'm dazed. Not confused though! Never confused.

1 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, Blogger Brenna said...

I like the macaroni at Montage. That was where I saw the infamous Rob Marceanu (spelling???) that one time. We didn't leave him a note, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home