Friday, June 25, 2004

Yes, I have found my superpower!

My superpower is getting lost! I took my gal pal, Lisa to the airport this lovely morning and ended up in Gresham. Yes, Gresham.

So there you have it folks! My superpower...

What I wouldnt give to have x-ray vision...

It's Friday.

OH!! By the by, if you ever have wondered what Gresham is like, I shall tell you. It's EXACTLY like Beaverton. But ghetto. And it has a sign that says you've entered Gresham. It's metal I believe and has shooting stars on it. I think it is supposed to be "arty." Alls I know, however, is that it is sure fun to swear at. "Gresham!" I said, "how the #%&* did we get to bloody Gresham?! I mean, *!#@!!!!"

Luckily enough my gal pal and I were extremely tired and found the entire situation quite hillarious. And then we had a very deep conversation about what a crap name "Troutdale" is for a town. And then we giggled some more. And eventually (by no fault of mine, believe me) found the airport. On the way back home I went to Troutdale. I giggled by myself. And then came back to Portland. And then I sighed, again, by myself. Then I took a shower and came to work. And here I am. ::sigh:: (by myself).

1 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never been to Beaverton, but I have been to Gresham before. Does that make me lame?

Thank you for the comparative analysis, regarding the heated debate, Beaverton vs Gresham.

I might drive to Beaverton tommorow, just to see, for arguement's sake, if what you say in your Blog is really so. We will discuss. We may argue. And you will have that to Blog down too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home