Thursday, June 24, 2004

867 5309

Weeeeeeeeell. Yea. I'm on my second day of dieting. I'm hungry and I have to pee, I wonder if it is worth it. As my mother says, "Nothing tastes as good as svelt feels..." I dont know about that, a bacon cheese burger sounds FABULOUS right now.

I got on my scale the day before yesterday, and I was 6 pounds heavier from when I last weighed myself. Phooey. And then, this morning, I got back on the scale, and it said I had lost 3 pounds. I dont believe it. The scale is trying to get me off my diet. So is everyone at my work. "Eat chocolate," they say, "Melissa, eat pizza." WELL I SAY NO!!! I'm sick of eveyone trying to fatten me up. SO SCREW OFF SCALE AND VARIOUS CO-WORKERS!!! I'm sticking to it this time. I've already gotten through two days... I mean how hard can it really be?

1 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Blogger Brenna said...

Mom says "swank?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home