Tuesday, June 15, 2004

ITS TUESDAY!!!

Oh, wait, I dont like Tuesdays...

I'll tell you why every other week day is better than Tuesday:

Monday: I'll have to admit is a difficult day to get through, but on the bright side, you get to tell everyone about the crazy and wild things you did during the weekend. So people are actually interesting on Mondays.

Wednesday: hump day, need I say more.

Thursday: down hill.

Friday: I mean, hullo, Friday.

And I wont even get into how fantastic Saturday and Sunday are.

And then there is Tuesday. Tuesday. Blech. Honestly. Everyone is boring again, you are still going up the damn hill, and yea, its dumb. I wont even capitalize it any longer.

I hate tuesday.

It is sunny and warm outside. This is something I highly enjoy. I like the warm sun just like I enjoy a long hot shower. Or, shall I say, I enjoy the warm sun just like I enjoy kicking people I dont like in the shins. Highly satisfying.

Also, I get to wear my Farra Faucett sunglasses on my way home.

Things are looking up.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home