Tuesday, June 22, 2004

BOO YEA!

There was a 48 hour Bonanza Marathon on this weekend! Heaven! Yesssssss. Adam Cartwright kicks ass. ::sigh:: they just dont make men like that anymore.

I was at a bar this weekend, and this horrible ugly old man shoved me, literally shoved me, out of the way to pick up on one of my friends. He put his arm across my boobies, and SHOVED ME AWAY! While I was talking to her. We were having a conversation and he pushed me aside. And then ignored me for a good 15-30 minutes. To pick up on her. I hate him. No friend of mine is going to waste there time on such a WASTE OF FLESH!!

ADAM CARTWRIGHT WOULDNT DREAM OF DOING SUCH A RUDE THING!!!! I mean, yea, Adam kills quite a bit and often stands at a bar like a homosexual would, but at least he is polite. Good grief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home