Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Oh Lolly Golly Bolly Tolly

There is nothing in the world I like better than Claritin. Claritin D to be exact. Guess who is not sneezing?!? Me. I am not sneezing. And my eyes dont itch. Also my nose isnt all snotty and runny. I am a little bit loopy. And I kind of feel like I am in love, but I'm not. Maybe I am in love with myself. THATS IT! I love myself. More than anything. More than you, for sure.

Unless Murphy is reading this. I love Murphy more than me. I love you Murphy.

I think the Claritin commercial lies. They all talk about being Claritin Clear. Things dont look any clearer. Things look more confusing. Like, I dont even think I am spelling Claritin correctly. I dont spell a lot of things correctly.

OH THAT DAMN BALLIRINA CAME BACK! Now I know what I dont like about him! He came by my place last night. My roommies and I were watching some Fox stuff. On Fox. And he came by, we all had fun. It was nice and pleasant. It turned out though, that he actaully came by so I could watch videos of him dancing. And when we were done with the videos, he brought pictures of him dancing that I could admire.

When I talk to him on the internet, he keeps sending me baby pictures of himself. And the last time I hung out with him, he bought all his sketches (he likes to draw) that he has done the past few years. There were like 500 pictures of a turtle. A cute turtle, mind you. But I had to come up with 500 little exclamations like "ah ha" and "ooo" and "mmmm" and "har har har" . It's tiring being friends with someone who is so full of themselves.

I have run out of compliments to give. He has taken them all, and now he wants more.

WELL I SAY NO!!! NO MORE HOMOSEXUAL BALLARINA BOY!!! I've had it. Next time we hang out, we are not going to admire your talent. We are going to admire and worship Super Tramp. Cause God loves Super Tramp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home