Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Oh, I wish....

Mary Kate Olsen is anorexic. And she happens to be worth like, billions of dollars. MARY KATE! Why dont you hire a chef with your tons of money, and make him keep you thin while eating lots of fabulous foods???? Thats what they do. Is cook. And then hire some EXTREMELY handsom fella to help you excersise. I mean, COME ON ALREADY!!

I hate rich people. Although, I still want to be rich. I really dont think I would mind hating myself so badly if I could have everything I want. The first thing I would do if I were rich, is heat this building up. So I would be warm and toasty. The next thing I would do with all my money... hmmmmm.... I think I would take a nap. And eat cherries in my sleep. Rich people are allowed to do that you know. Eat and sleep at the same time.

I think from now on, I shall introduce myself as Coocoo for Cocoa Puffs. Like, if someone is trying to hit on me (yes, thats right, im not ALWAYS shoved out of the way) it would go something like this:

"Hi, I'm Tony"
"Hi, I'm Coocoo for Cocoa Puffs"

Because I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home