Thursday, June 17, 2004

Coffee

I hate today. It's sunny. There was traffic. I am working. I'm cold. It's warm. Outside, not inside. I am inside working in the cold while it is warm outside. And there was lots of traffic.

I really dont mind traffic too terribly much, you get to listen to tunes and sing along at the top of your voice. What I dont like about traffic is all the other annoyed drivers. The annoyed drivers annoy me. They act as if the ENTIRE Sunset Hwy traffic should cater to their needs. Hrmph. Wrong. Like merging in front of someone is a personal insult. I got honked at this morning. Because of merging into traffic. They didnt want to let me in. I didnt even cut them off, I merged. MERGED, LADY, I MERGED!! Calm the hell down. We're ALLLLL going to work, I'm sure. I didnt wake up at 5am to piss you off. I woke up at 5am to go to work. And in order to go to work, I have to drive there first. To get to Portland. Where my work is. And that is why I merged. To get to work. Not just to drive around pointlessly during rush hour. Get a grip. Try soothing yourself with Super Tramp.

This coffee I am drinking is CRAP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home