Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Greetings from a world beyond...

I learned in my Creativity class way back when (2000) where the focus was finding my inner chi and taking naps mostly, that I am supposed to believe in signs. Haha. Yea. So lately there has been signs I have not been able to interpret.

What does it mean when you are watching AM Northwest (I have no cable, lay off) and you are watching someone talk for a good 5 minutes before you realize you actually used to be very good friends with them?? It didnt even register that she looked at all familiar. Here was my reaction

::AM Northwest in the background::
"hmmm," i was thinking this, not speaking aloud, "I used to know someone named...Oh wait...She looks a lot like... Oh, that is her. Huh."

And then, what does it mean when you practically run over a pedestrian that also happens to be someone you were friends with during the same time period the very next day. Here was my reaction:

::I am driving in portland, somone steps out in front of my car::

"dodooodoo, what the!," again, this is all in my mind, "oh, that person has a slightly familiar style... oh wait, yea, I know him. Huh."

THESE THINGS HAVE TO BE RELATED SOMEHOW. I just dont understand the connection. Or what this means.

You know what? I'm done thinking about it. It's pointless, and highly useless I'm sure.

I'm going to think about hummus instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home