Friday, April 16, 2004

Well, Fiddlesticks

I have no more pencils. Someone took the cruddy half sized pencil. I must have done some kind of awful to someone. I have been informed by my gal pal (and fellow receptionist) that it would either be my boss or my co-worker. Harrumph. Maybe I will just slip into their offices.....

Has anyone ever have one of those days where you just want to cry and cry and cry? Today is that type of day. Nothing is the matter really. My head feels like its going to implode at any second, but eh. It shouldn't be one of those days, Kill Bill Vol 2 is out and its Friday. I should be thrilled to alive. I love Kill Bill, and I love Fridays. And I have an abundant source of creamy foods waiting for me at home.

Maybe if I get a dorky tune in my head it could cheer me up. Lets see, hmmmm.

don't a worry, be a happy, dooo do do do oo oo do o o o. don't a worry, ooo a ooo a oooa o, be happy ooo a oo a o. don't worry be happy now.

YES!!! I'm on top of the world once again!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home