Tuesday, April 13, 2004

At work again

I have to pee so freakin hard right now. Oh lolly. And the clouds are rolling in to stay apparently. RAIN. Thats what it does here. It rains and rains. And rains and rains. And rains. Ususally. I wonder if I'm having a mid-life crisis. I want to move to Arizona. Right smack in the middle of the desert. Were its hot. And not rainy. Where the sun shines and shines and shines.

Maybe I wouldnt have to pee there. Like I do right now. Really hard.

My pants are way too big for me. They are size 12. I'm size 8. Normally thats ok, I just tye my pants on with a belt. But these pant are very very tricky. They have no belt loop. So if I bend down to pick something up (which happens quite often as I have butter like fingers) I flash people. Like plumbers do.

Maybe I should be a plumber instead of a manager. I could do it. As long as I didnt have to deal with any toilets. Or any other types of pipes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home