Thursday, April 15, 2004

The Mystery of the Dissapearing Pencils...

I'm at work (Big Suprise), and I have noticed something as of late. My pencils are dissapearing. Why? I dont know, I'm the only one (excluding my gal pal/co-receptionist) who uses these pencils. I had five (count that: one-two-three-four-five) good sized pencils this very morning. Now I have one half sized pencil that wasnt even mine to begin with. Someone traded a good sized pencil for a crudy half sized pencil. That's not right. Not at all. What have I done to this "pencil theif" I ask you? What could possibly have happened to make them disrespect me in such a heathen like manner?

THAT RIGHT!!! I CALLED YOU A HEATHEN, PENCIL THEIF!!!!! TAKE IT!!! or at least give me at least one good sized pencil back.

In fact, if the pencil theif gives me back a good-sized pencil in the next ten minutes, I'll turn my back and not say a word or hurt you in any sort of a manner. That's the type of person I am. I'm fair... Loving.... Kind.... Unless of course you happen to be a GIGANTIC YELLOW SPIDER. Theeeeeeeeeeen, not so much. But I really dont think a GIGANTIC YELLOW SPIDER could possibly be this heathenish Pencil Theif.





Or could he/she/it..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home